AMEBA Book Club April 21, 2021 (LIVE- For Staff) is a Course
AMEBA Book Club April 21, 2021 (LIVE- For Staff)
Ended May 19, 2021
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Examine highly regarded books related to professional identity, development and advancement to the learning environment.
- Discuss the reading material to promote inquiry and critical thinking
- Exchange diverse responses to text
- Contrast the concepts of what it means to "be successful" versus "feeling successful" for an individual and an organization.
- Relate what impact losing the clarity of the WHY has on the trust that others have on a leader or an organization.
- Explain the "School bus metaphor" to successful continuity of a founding WHY vision.
To receive credit for this course you must complete the following:
1. Attend the Live Internet Session on April 21, 2021.
2. Complete the Survey