Full course description
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Examine highly regarded books related to professional identity, development and advancement to the learning environment.
- Discuss the reading material to promote inquiry and critical thinking
- Exchange diverse responses to text
- Contrast the concepts of what it means to "be successful" versus "feeling successful" for an individual and an organization.
- Relate what impact losing the clarity of the WHY has on the trust that others have on a leader or an organization.
- Explain the "School bus metaphor" to successful continuity of a founding WHY vision.
To receive credit for this course you must complete the following:
1. Attend the Live Internet Session on April 21, 2021.
2. Complete the Survey