AMEBA Book Club: Part 6 May 19, 2021 (LIVE- For Staff) is a Course
AMEBA Book Club: Part 6 May 19, 2021 (LIVE- For Staff)
Ended Jun 22, 2021
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Examine highly regarded books related to professional identity, development and advancement to the learning environment.
- Discuss the reading material to promote inquiry and critical thinking
- Exchange diverse responses to text
- Discuss the impact of a person's perspectives on their WHY.
- Reflect on the origin of you WHY.
- Relate the characteristics of "visionary" and "communicator" to the WHY.