Full course description
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Examine highly regarded books related to professional identity, development and advancement to the learning environment.
- Discuss the reading material to promote inquiry and critical thinking
- Exchange diverse responses to text
- Contrast the concepts of what it means to "be successful" versus "feeling successful" for an individual and an organization.
- Relate what impact losing the clarity of the WHY has on the trust that others have on a leader or an organization.
- Explain the "school bus metaphor" to successful continuity of a founding WHY vision.
Texas A&M University College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
DESIGNATIONTexas A&M University College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FACULTY DISCLOSUREThe faculty have no relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
PLANNERS DISCLOSURESThe planners have no relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
To receive credit for this course you must complete the following:
1. Attend the Live Internet Session on April 21, 2021.
2. Complete the Survey