Full course description
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Compare and contrast algorithmic strategies for modeling risk of adverse outcomes
- Discuss recent advances in deep learning network development for risk estimation in heterogeneous patient populations.
- Discuss the importance of physical stimuli in vascular homeostasis that permeate clinical literature and how aberrant stimuli contribute to disease.
- Recontextualize these clinical paradigms in the view of mechanobiology and discuss how biological systems respond to these stimuli in concert.
- Describe the importance of engineered systems in developing this knowledge, and how they might be applied in parallel to in vitro and in vivo models to provide a comprehensive understanding of the physiology.