EMPOWER Echo: Jan. 2021: Treating Pain as Safely as Possible (Online)
Jun 30, 2021 - Jun 30, 2023
Full course description
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Evaluate best evidence-based practices needed to effectively manage those with opioid and/or substance use disorder
- Discuss clinical practice guidelines, innovations and tools needed to manage and approach opioid and/or substance use disorder cases.
- Recognize facilitators and barriers to managing patients at risk for or suffering from opioid and/or substance use disorder.
To receive credit for this course you must complete the following:
1. EMPOWER Echo: Video - Treating Pain as Safely as Possible
2. EMPOWER Echo: Assessment - Treating Pain as Safely as Possible
3. EMPOWER Echo: Survey - Treating Pain as Safely as Possible
Texas A&M University College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
DESIGNATIONTexas A&M University College of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of .25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FACULTY DISCLOSUREJoyce Hnatek, MD, faculty for this activity, has no relevant financial relationships to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.